1. Basic policy The company respect and comply with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and the social order, and strive to handle and protect personal information properly.
2. Acquisition, Use, and Provision of Personal Information The Company shall acquire personal information by appropriate means, shall make an official announcement of, give notice of, specify, and so forth the purposes of use of personal information, and shall not handle any personal information beyond the scope of the purposes of use thereof. Furthermore, the Company shall, when necessary, provide, and so forth personal data (which means the personal data provided for in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information; the same shall apply hereinafter) to any third party in accordance with the statutory procedures.
3. Purposes of Use of Personal Information The Company shall use the personal information that the Company acquires, such as name, home address, date of birth, business address, phone number, and e-mail address, for the following purposes:
(1) Execution of contracts concerning transactions such as real estate sales, brokerage, leasing, management, etc., provision of information and services.
(2) Fulfillment of contracts, information and services related to operations conducted by companies that belong to the Group, including contract management business such as condominiums, interior related business, hotel business, location service business, travel business, inn business, and private night management.
(3) Sales activities by mail, telephone, e-mail, or visit for the provision of the above 12 information services, after-sales service and marketing (questionnaire request etc) activities. Survey analysis such as customer trend analysis or product development.
(4) Other matters incidental to / related to the business of the Company and companies belonging to the Group.
(5) Third-party provision of personal information to be conducted only when the person's consent is obtained. The provision of information and services will be canceled if there is an offer from the person. (About acquisition of Cookie information) If you look at our website or e-mail from our company, we will acquire Cookie information of terminals such as personal computers used by our company through our own company or business consignee, and this will be our company WEB We may use for convenience improvement at the time of site use, statistical analysis about the use situation of our WEB site, advertisement publication. Please refer to our website below for cookies.
4. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties Apart from the case of providing personal data pursuant to the statutory provisions, personal data such as name, home address, business address, and so forth of a person who has provided us with his/her personal information (hereinafter, referred to as "personal information origin") may be provided by the Company to third parties (which means any person and company other than those who are involved in outsourcing, succession of business or joint use), to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use as well as by means of written documents, postal matter, telephone, facsimile, e-mail, and so forth. For the sake of clarity, the provision of personal information shall be discontinued at the request of the personal information origin. However, this shall not apply to any personal information that the Company has collected with the individual consent of the personal information origin to the provision of that personal information to third parties. [Examples of Third Party to Which Personal Information May Be Provided] *Those listed below are no more than examples. Note that the third parties shall not be limited to those listed below.
⑴ Persons and companies who become, or are likely to become, the other party to contracts or transactions.
⑵ Managerial business entities and so forth that are engaged in real estate managerial duties and so forth.
⑶ Attorneys (including lawyers for foreign laws), certified public accountants, tax accountants, real estate appraisers, and certified social insurance labor consultants, and so forth offering professional advice and services.
⑷ Credit information organizations, real estate research institutions, and so forth.
⑸ The national government, the local public agency, or a private sector entity to whom the national government or the local public agency has entrusted its duties.
⑹ The owners of real estate items and so forth.
⑺ Business partners including, without limitation, the Company’s group entities.
5. Safety Control Measures for Personal Data The Company shall take the necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the proper and careful control of personal data retained by the Company and to protect personal data from any unauthorized access to, or loss, falsification, leakage or disclosure, and so forth.
6. Outsourced Handling of Personal Data The Company may contract with an external entity to handle the personal data retained by the Company. In this event, the Company shall select an entity that takes appropriate and sufficient actions to protect personal information and shall exercise the necessary and appropriate supervision on the entity.
7. Inquiries about Personal Information Please address the Request for Disclosure of personal data retained by the Company, and any comments and inquiries concerning the Policy and the Company's handling of personal information, to the following.
8. Procedures for Disclosure and Correction of Personal Data Retained The Company shall immediately take necessary action with respect to any request or claim (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Request for Disclosure”) received from any personal information origin for any notice, disclosure and correction of the purpose of use, and discontinuation of use, and so forth of personal data (which means the personal data retained provided for in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information; the same shall apply hereinafter) retained by the Company. The actions shall follow procedures separately defined by the Company.
MORIO Co., Ltd. (Personal information disclosure, complaint, consultation counter ELECT Division)
TEL: 03-5962-7930 (representative) / E-mail:
107-0062 Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 6-5-45
<< reception time >> 10:00 to 19:00
9. Revision of Policy The Policy shall be timely reviewed and revised, in accordance with statutory requests and for further improvement in the protection of personal information.